Hi! I’m Sam. I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist living in Central Massachusetts with a passion for eating and living mindfully, coffee, and peanut butter! I’m usually either working at my full-time job as a Clinical Dietitian, coaching at my local CrossFit box, or spending time with my fiancé, Andrew, friends, or family.
I started Sam the RD because I saw a need for honest discussions regarding food, nutrition, and our relationships with our bodies. Additionally, I love food and cooking and wanted a place to share my health-forward recipes.
I am here to help you cultivate not only a health forward diet and lifestyle, but a healthful relationship with food. I teach you how to properly fuel your body to live a healthy, active, vibrant lifestyle. I teach you that there are no good and bad foods, and that sometimes it’s more about HOW you eat than what you eat. If you’d like to work together, please head over to the contact page and send over an inquiry.
- BS Rehabilitation and Disability Studies, Springfield College
- MS Food and Nutrition, Framingham State University
- Coordinated Program in Dietetics, Framingham State University
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist, Massachusetts Division of Licensure
- CrossFit Level-1 Trainer
- How Proper Nutrition Impacts Your Immune System
- Eating Properly During COVID-19: A Registered Dietitian’s Perspective
*Disclaimer: Information found on this website is not meant to be substituted for medical advice and is for informational purposes only.